Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Legend of Korra Political Cartoons Preview

I'm starting this new little project that I have been thinking about for awhile now.  Korra world based political cartoons.  Something that would be in the newspapers of Republic City.  This is a work-in-progress of Amon holding up his two biggest threats, Tarrlok and Korra.  This takes place after he confronted Korra at Avatar Aang Memorial Statue and wasn't on Tarrlok's Task Force anymore.  Tarrlok and Korra aren't getting along very well at this point and Amon feels that he is superior.  I'll explain more once I finish it.
I also noticed that my last post didn't turn out very well.  I tried to do it from my phone and apparently publishing posts for an app isn't the best way.  Ya live and learn I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment