Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Legend of Korra ideas

There is a storyboard job opening for The Legend of Korra (pretty much my dream job). I have always wanted to do storyboards, but sadly haven't take the time to develop as a story artist. There is no way that I will be good enough to actually get this job, but it has motivated me to start drawing more and to put my ideas into storyboards and possibly even animate them myself in the future, lofty goals, but I also have one to board out at least one scene in Korra before the series ends. Possible, but very unlikely.  Here is a quick sketch I made on my phone during a meeting last week. It is of a metalbender on his first day on the metalbender force. He is still trying to get the hang of his new abillities and just barely passed the exam....more to come later.


No comments:

Post a Comment