Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ah, the obligatory first blog post on a brand new blog... THE EXCITEMENT!! What to say, what to say?  Well, since this is a blog about my art and not my writing, I'll give you some of that right now (who am I even talking to?)
I created this blog to help me show my art in all of it's forms to my family and friends who rarely if ever get a chance to see what I do will all my not-so-free time.

I am going to school at Brigham Young University and am currently taking a few art classes. I plan to post my in-progress works for a couple of my classes. We will see how on top of things I actually will be. I work over 40 hours a week between my two jobs, one being on-campus in the library and the other at the Provo City Library. I also am going to school full time. I got married almost 6 months ago to the lovely young lady in the picture. I'm glad she puts up with me and all my crazy antics...

...and there you have it

No comments:

Post a Comment